Friday, June 15, 2012

Some things are hard...

Okay, want to know what is hard?  Blogging when you don't have a computer.   So if you would like to read more blog posts, please, buy me a computer ;)

What else is hard, is when your darling baby reverts back in his sleeping patterns.  Is this just boys?  Rea never did this.  When she started sleeping through the night, she SLEPT through the night.  Nolan was sleeping through the night at like 10 weeks, and then at 6 months, decided he was over it and was back to waking up every two hours.

Last night, was one of those nights.  Between this lovely storm....

    ** which side note, I should say woke both Jordan and myself up at 5 am with the thought of "wow, we love storms" to "Oh no, our windows are open" and finally to "J has got the car....zzzzzzzz".  Fun.




....And this lovely face, I was awake every two hours last night.

Let's be real for a minute folks.  I love to sleep.  Not like, hey I enjoy a good 8 hours.  No, no.  I'm talking, I am 16, sleeping is my job, and if everyone would just leave me alone I would sleep for 12-15 hours a day kind of love.

              That did not happen last night.


And while I love that beautiful little face...and this beautiful little face (which I was also greeted with around 3:30, when he had to go to the bathroom....), no sleep makes for a grumpy mama.


I know, I know.  First world problems.  (hashtag, winky face, lol....)

If those are the worst things I have going for me, I definitely have no room to complain!

Speaking of not complaining, I am about to leave for India!  I think my children are becoming very aware that that means mom will be gone for seven days.

Usually when that happens, you get a lot of acting up from kiddos.  Where you are so excited to able to get away for a couple of days...just for the hope that maybe they will be calmer when you return (and we all know a week with grandparents, means that's not going to happen).  My kiddos have instead turned into comedians 95% of the time, and tears the other 5%.

Reagan has turned to "dance" as her humor.  And for anyone who didn't get to see the video (or just wants to see it again to laugh) this is what I'm talking about:


Don't tell her I posted that.  She hates that I share it with everyone.  I tried to convince her that it's good because maybe someone is having a bad day, and she made them laugh.  She wasn't buying it.

This was probably one of the more random blogs I have written, the next one will flow better....blame it on the Tweedles above ;)

But trust me, I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment