But I said that there would be other details about baby. We found out in June...June 10th to be exact. I was at work, and on my way out the door went to the main building. There were some of the church's members setting up a meeting, and during talking to one of them, I was given a very unique opportunity. I went home in a bit of shock, and couldn't wait to share the news with Jordan. As I was driving though, I felt the overwhelming urge to take a test when I got home. I had zero signs of pregnancy, but I thought, hey, I'll take one any way.
Got home, went straight to take the test. Well, there was no "That line is kind of faint, maybe....possibly..." Nope. Solid line. I literally started laughing.
I went and grabbed two post-it notes and wrote each surprise on a post-it. Folded those bad boys up, and went into the living room.
I think that J was a little scared when I sat down in front of him and held out my hands! I said, "I have two interesting pieces of information, and I thought this would be more fun than me just telling you." I waved my arms about, like a crazy person, and said, "Pick a hand." He picked on and opened up the note....jaw proceeded to drop and he looked at me and said, "Umm...are you serious?" I didn't know which one he had, and he turned the note around and I saw "We are pregnant!" I nodded and he was in shock, but an excited shock :)
At that point in time, I was literally 2 weeks pregnant. Why, oh why can I not be like the women on this show??
Eh well, just not in my cards I guess!
I'll chat more about tweedle #3 and where we are delivering and why later!
Tweedle #1 and #2 are both growing like weeds as well. Rea has started soccer again and pretty much didn't lose a beat...she has a wonderful talent and I can't wait to see how it develops over the next couple of years! Nolan is being all boy lately, but we have discovered that asking, "What did mommy/daddy just ask you to do?" has completely changed the way he responds to us. He will repeat what we said and then get up and do what we asked. It makes for a much calmer household!
'Til next time...

So cute!! What did the other post it say?? ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha....the other one was about how I was offered a paid spot for a mission trip that was taking place in 10 days. He was a little overwhelmed :)
ReplyDelete