Friday, July 22, 2011

We are back....

I blogged awhile back, and let's be honest, not very frequently.  Then I became very overprotective, and wanted my adorable children in a box that no one outside of my friends could ever see.

But I had requests (for some strange reason) for the blog to come back.  Plus, we have a LOT going on in our lives and would love to share in our crazy journey with you all.

And so was born, the Houseful of Tweedles.  Here are my Tweedles:


So sweet they are.

Don't worry.  I don't refer to them as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum; I couldn't bring myself to call one of them "Dum".  They are Tweedle One and Tweedle Dos.  They think it's funny and will constantly run around calling each other Tweedles.

You're probably thinking, "Two is not a 'Houseful'" and you would be right.  But when you put the only two grandkids, the only two niece/nephew, only two great-grandkids, into a space less than 1000 sq. feet...they seem to make a small army.  


Their room constantly looks similar to this because of the 2000 
books they have, even after donating 2 huge bags.


And Nolan has decided that it's not enough just to play 
with the toys...no room.  He has to be IN the toys.

Hopefully, I will be better this time around and be able to keep you updated on all that is going on.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment